Estonia’s largest game developer Creative Mobile and Moor Games have partnered up to capitalize on the celebrity mobile gaming market. Their racing adventure game Fetty Wap: Nitro Nation Stories features rising hip hop star Fetty Wap (known for his hit singles ‘Trap Queen’ ‘679’ ‘My Way’), along with his partner Monty and the RGF Production Team.
Fetty Wap Nitro Nation Stories is a racing adventure game that combines the charm of award winning artist Fetty Wap, Monty and the RGF Production Team with the thrill of illegal street racing. Players are invited to race, speed and crash their way to victory with a cast of characters to uncover a string of mysterious accidents and deaths in the racing community.
Facts & Features:
- Win real rewards – Each week, racers can compete in the online Underground Championship to win autographed merchandise signed by Fetty Wap and Monty.
- Soundtrack featuring hit singles “Jugg (feat. Monty)” “Trap Luv” “My Way (feat. Monty)” “Boomin” and “Monty-Overnight (feat. Fetty Wap)”
- Multiplayer & TV Support – Players will be able to play with a friend on a single tablet using the split screen Local Multiplayer mode, or on Apple and Android TV with supported gamepad controllers.
- 30+ Street and Race cars from the world’s top manufacturers like Alfa Romeo, BMW, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, Honda, Infiniti, Jaguar, Mazda, Nissa, SSC and VW.
- A variety of easy to play game modes: Story Mode, Division, Street Race, Daily Races, Online Ladder, and Underground Races to earn prizes, cash and upgrades.
- Fetty Wap Nitro Nation Stories will be released to the App Store and Google Play on May 3rd.
“The opportunity could not be more perfect,” says MOOR Games co-founder Keegan Carter. “Mobile is hot right now. Fetty is hot right now. This is the embodiment of hip-hop and tech coming together.”
“We are all truly excited about the creation and worldwide release of a new medium for Fetty to interact with his fans” adds Davon Robinson, co-founder of Moor Games.
“Fetty Wap has great taste in cars, that’s what makes him so perfect for this game.” observed Creative Mobile co-founder Vladimir Funtikov, “We’re really excited to have such a stellar hip hop star partnering with us, he’s got talent and a great team behind him.”
About Creative Mobile
Creative Mobile is an independent game developer and publisher based in Tallinn, Estonia. Founded in 2010, the company has quickly evolved into a leading game studio, consistently topping Android and iOS game charts. Best known for the Drag Racing series, the company defined a new genre of mobile games and has one of the most downloaded franchises of all time with 250 million lifetime installs.
The company’s vision is to create original challenging games that combine intense sessions with long-term progress and rich social experience. The focus on free-to-play products and cross-platform game play, allows players to enjoy games on any device and at no cost.
About Moor Games
Moor Games, founded in 2014, is focused on fusing influencers into the mobile gaming space. Moor Games’ innovative strategy utilizes a celebrity’s social media prowess to market new technology platforms to the masses and connect the two parties in the process. Moor plans to continue developing the space between culture and tech, growing influencer brands and engaging multicultural consumers in the future.
The Chamber Group